need advice forgot to withdraw funds for mum annual report

jelba

Aug 1, 2012
Huddersfield
Due to covid and looking after my dad i just relised i failed to withdraw money out for the bond and annual report fees for her report were her bank not open over the weekends and looking after my dad illness it slipped my mind i need to self isolate as seening mum tomorow and her last day of her reporting date is 19th jan and i wasnt going to go to wednedsay 20th before i got her book up i sent a e-mail off to opg but said got to wait 10 days for a responce but be to late thanks

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I doubt there will be any need to panic. Everything has been disrupted because of the pandemic. Even so it might ease your mind if you contact the Dementia Support Line.

jelba

Aug 1, 2012
Huddersfield
rang opg this morning woman said should not be a problem but im going to mum bank before i visit her to withdrawl the money she owes me for her bond and court fees as im still in her reporting time so everything should balance out im going to ring again before i do it to confirm this

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Im glad the OPG were understanding. I always found them very helpful.

I hated having to fill in the annual report!

Bikerbeth

Feb 11, 2019
Bedford
Im glad the OPG were understanding. I always found them very helpful.

I hated having to fill in the annual report!
Hi Canary
Just in case I am missing something - when do you have to do an annual report for the opg? Thank you. Is it just when you have deputyship?