Nearly ready for Xmas

witts1973

Jun 20, 2018
Leamington Spa
I'm just about set for Christmas,I have all of the presents for the visiting carers ready and this year we decided to put the tree up,we have a large lounge and found the room even though me and my mum both have our beds downstairs,my son dressed the tree beautifully and mum loves it.
I was at a loss of what to get mum,but I decided tonight to get her a plush monkey soft toy,as she already has an orangutan that gets tucked under her duvet with her and she will enjoy it on the day when it gets unwrapped
I hope you're all getting through the best that you can

witts1973

Jun 20, 2018
Leamington Spa
The monkey sounds perfect @witts1973
Thanks,she has a lovely collection of bed buddies,it was hard to think of what to get,but I just had to imagine how she will feel when she unwraps it and I know she will love it,she will forget it's a Christmas present,but she will always love it,the orangutan sits with his legs under the duvet and his arms hanging over the top of it tucked in next to mum and when I look over at them they are both watching the tv

LynneMcV

Volunteer Moderator
May 9, 2012
south-east London
Your Christmas arrangements sound lovely @witts1973 - and the present you found for your mum is ideal, I am sure she will have a big smile on her face when she unwraps it on the big day - and that it will bring her a lot of happiness going forward, along with her other bed buddies :)

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
That sounds just lovely @witts1973. I’m sure your mum will love her new monkey bed buddy! Wishing you all a peaceful time.