Nat's Zone

jc141265

Sep 16, 2005
Australia
To those that have been kind enough to worry about me...I am still around and i do check the site & obviously my Inbox...I just don't seem to have much to say of late except that...this disease sucks.

I imagine its somewhat like running a marathon...at the moment I appear to be in the zone and am trying to avoid too much distraction. Don't want to think about how hard it all is, don't want to wonder if I can keep going, don't want to think. As a result I am finding that I am not finding it too hard at present. (touchwood)

I know in reality its just as hard, but somehow I seem to have found a quiet spot in my head...I don't want to read too much on here, nor write too much, because I fear that will kick start all my emotions and pain again. So I am running this race at the moment, quietly quietly, all I can hear is my own footsteps on the bitumen, and my eyes are on the road just in front of me...not looking to the left or right, nor thinking about where the finish line is. Ignoring the pain in my body that I know would be there if I allowed myself to really look inside.

So don't worry about me, I'm fine...Dad's **** as always, but I suspect he is in the zone at the moment too...shhhhhh, if we are really quiet, maybe the disease will even forget we are here, and go somewhere else to play.:rolleyes:

I'll keep in touch, and I'm sure that as soon as something dramatic happens, or even if the weather changes, I'll be back again...but while this quiet time is here, I will allow myself to melt into it, and go softly, softly for a while.

Best wishes to all, hope you can find the zone for a bit too, because its a bit of a relief...I think if you look for it, its very near that place they call denial!;)

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Hiya Nat,
Good to hear from you; just keep your eyes on the road, and one foot going in front of the other.
Love Helen.

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
jc141265 said:
...but while this quiet time is here, I will allow myself to melt into it, and go softly, softly for a while.

Well done, Nat. You have such a beautiful gift of expression. I could actually feel the 'calm' coming through in that one! Pleased for you, you have found that zone for now.....

Love Karen (TF)

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
I have been wondering about you thanks for shareing

also shareing

Best wishes to all, hope you can find the zone for a bit too, because its a bit of a relief

as I left mum in Care home as I go on one week respite

all the best ,

alex

Apr 10, 2006
Hi Nat

Glad you have found that place, hang on to it with both hands for as long as you can!

Love Alex
x

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabream