My Wife passed away

micheal marsh

Mar 18, 2005
bristol
My wife Wendy aged 68 Yrs passed peacefully away at home on SAT 28th, after going through all of the stages of this horrible disease over the past 10 Yrs.
We enjoyed 49 Yrs of a wonderful and loving marriage. I shall miss her very much.
This site has given me the support whilst coping with this illness.
Will visit the site regularly.
Many thanks,
Mike

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Dear Mike
I'm so sorry to hear of your sad loss. Please accept my sincere condolences.
Deborah

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Hello Mike:

It is sad to hear your news.

Hopefully you will gain some consolation in knowing your wife was at home when she died, peacefuly, and you did your utmost for her care.

My thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

Jan

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Mike, so sorry to hear your sad news. It was good that she was at home with you, and passed peacefully.

You will be feeling very desolate just now. Please post whenever you like, we're always here to support you.

Love,

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Mike

I am so sorry to hear that Wendy has passed away. Wishing you all the strength you need for the road ahead. Please accept my sincere condolences.

Love

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Mike

Please accept my deepest sympathy and sincere condolences on the death of your wife.

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Sorry to hear your news ,Mike.

Hopefully it was a comfort that Wendy was at home with you...

My sincere condolences.

Love gigi xx

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Mike
so sorry to hear your sad news.
It is a terrible thing to lose a partner as we both have,so I can emphasize with you.
Thinking of you and wishing you well
Norman

tillygirl

Jan 7, 2009
Tyneside
Dear Mike,

I am so sorry to read that your wife passed away. Please accept my sincere condolences. May you find the strength to get through the coming weeks.

Take care, Tilly

DianeB

May 29, 2008
nottinghamshire
Sending you my deepest thoughts and prayers. May your loved ones surround you and support you in every step of the way. We are always here too xx

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Mike

So sorry to hear your sad news of your wife,s passing my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family take care Marian x

icare2

Jun 18, 2006
scotland
accept my sincere condolences.

Mike you and me have sometihng in common,you and I have been throo this terribble illness, nearly 10 years,my wife was a bit younger than yours,but as you and me know, age is nothing to to do with it,the person you have loved and cared for !!thankfully I still have her,and throo this site I realized it can only get worse, thats why I cherish every minute and day she is still with me,but I know someday I will be in the same position as you are now so ..accept my sincere condolences.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriH61