My Uncle Nearly Pulled His Trousers Down in The Kitchen

Nightshade01

Nov 24, 2019
Earlier on this morning I was upstairs. My uncle was with my Mum downstairs he went into the kitchen and said he wanted a ****. He nearly pulled his trousers down and my Mum stopped him. The social workers came today and my Mum told them. My uncle also eats bread and refuses a plate and leave bread crumbs around the floor. I even saw a mouse running around. The pest control can't coming till September. I have been that anxious that the mouse will came into my room and jump on me and I got ill yesterday I was vomiting. So tonight I'm going to start barricade my door so they can't squeeze though the gap. My social worker told me to put a towl down so they can't get in. But I have planks of wood so I might put it near the door when I go to bed. I wish my uncle would go into a home.

Jaded'n'faded

Jan 23, 2019
High Peak
I assume your mum is looking after your uncle?

Dementia behaviour can be pretty gross, sometimes frightening and often just really odd and difficult to live with. But your uncle cannot help the way he is behaving - he's not doing it on purpose.

Have you thought about maybe finding somewhere else to live yourself? Or perhaps it's time to persuade your mum to get carers in to help your uncle with personal care.

(Just to mention, mice do not live alone. If you saw one there will be more... Sorry - I don't mean to scare you more.)

Nightshade01

Nov 24, 2019
I assume your mum is looking after your uncle?

Dementia behaviour can be pretty gross, sometimes frightening and often just really odd and difficult to live with. But your uncle cannot help the way he is behaving - he's not doing it on purpose.

Have you thought about maybe finding somewhere else to live yourself? Or perhaps it's time to persuade your mum to get carers in to help your uncle with personal care.

(Just to mention, mice do not live alone. If you saw one there will be more... Sorry - I don't mean to scare you more.)
I know there would be more mice. Me and my Mum have been looking for another house but haven't decided where to live or chosen one yet.