My thoughts for you...

citybythesea

Mar 23, 2008
coast of texas
In a previous post I had mentioned a list of items that I was given by hospice. For those of you that do not know ..Hospice is an organization that works with the terminally ill and their families. It takes alot to be a nurse for hospice, since they constantly see death.

They have tons of resources for the family to read to get them ready for that ultimate journey. I was asked to post that list. I posted it in dealing with loss. It is easy reading, but it is also hard at the same time. I encourage you to read it if you feel that your loved ones time may be near...otherwise I encourage you to wait until that moment when you will have to face that journey with your patient. I did not post it to intentionally make someone afraid I have posted it bbecause I have seen so many questions.

Please remember also that time is the only factor in this journey and even the best cannot give an exact date. If they could this world would be messed up. (I personally would not want to know...it would change my way of living.)

Bless all of you.

HUGS

Nancy

citybythesea

Mar 23, 2008
coast of texas
for those of you also confused...I found and lost my post. Aim Hospice is willing to let it be coppied but instead of contacting the home office secretary and getting her to do more work I chose just to go to the website and post the link to it.

The website is very good and the only difference in this version is a 3 paragraph forward.