My sister passed away

pammy14

Dec 5, 2005
leicestershire
Win passed away this morning in the early hours. I had been with her most of the time but was not there at the end. The nurse said she just slipped away in her sleep.

It is a blessed release.

Thanks to all who sent me good wishes this past fortnight, have not had time to go on the computer till now.

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Oh Pammy,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know it wasn't unexpected, but my thoughts are with you at this very difficult time.

Love

Jennifer

ROSEANN

Oct 1, 2006
staffordshire
Dear Pammy
so sorry to hear about your sister our thoughts go with you.
Take care of yourself over the next few weeks we will be thinking of you.
Love Rosaeann

Kathleen

Mar 12, 2005
West Sussex
thinking of you

Pammy

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your sister, as you say though it is a blessed release for her.

Take care of yourself.

Kathleen

dmc

Mar 13, 2006
hello pammy
just wanted to add my condolences im sure its a blessing she passed peacefully in her sleep
take care
donna

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Pammy

So sorry that Win has passed away. It was good that it was peaceful, after all her suffering.

You have been a wonderful sister to her, so take comfort in the fact that you did everything you could.

I'm sure this will leave a huge gap in your life, please post again and keep in touch with us.

Much love,

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Pammy, thank you for letting us know about the passing of your sister.

I`m so sorry, but my sympathy is for you, rather than for her. Her suffering is over now. She is at rest and at peace.

Please take care of yourself. You have devoted so much to Win, it will be difficult to fill the void.

Take consolation in the knowledge that no-one could have done more than you did.

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Pammy, so sorry to hear about Win. I have the greatest respect for you, for the love and care that you have shown her whilst she has been ill.
Take care of yourself, and do keep in touch.
Love Helen

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Just wanted to add my sympathies at this sad time. You must take some comfort in knowing how well you have cared for your sister.
Take care of yourself now. Best wishes Beckyjan

Tina

May 19, 2006
So sorry Pammy, may you find comfort in knowing your sister is now at rest and you did your best for her.
Thinking of you at this sad time,
Tina

Nell

Aug 9, 2005
Australia
Thinking of you Pammy. I'm so sorry about Win. I hope you can find some time soon to refresh yourself and to recover from the stresses of being such a wonderful carer to your sister. Nell

alfjess

Jul 10, 2006
south lanarkshire
Hi pammy

So sorry about Win.

Her passing was peaceful, she just slept away and I think that is the best, any of us could hope for

Look after yourself now

Love

Alfjess

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear Pammy, so sorry to here of your sisters passing. Big Hug and Take Care. Love Taffy.