My sister HAS stopped me seeing my mum. Its pure hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

googlebug

Jun 6, 2019
Hi, doormat Username Hope you are well . What has happened. Are you now seeing your mother. I am in similar position and struggling I have been to OPG and all the charities, but my sister has stopped me seeing my mother under similar circumstances as yourself. How have things panned out....

googlebug

Jun 6, 2019
Oh I hope you didn't take anything I wrote the wrong way as there was no intention to hurt but I guess I am trying to work out how I'd feel in your shoes and it's difficult to communicate in this way as I'm not really good at explaining myself. My heart goes out to you and I feel deeply sorry for your hellish time in your mums twilight years. Every day with her should be filled with memories and happy days not court battles with some money grabbing, selfish person. (that's not the word I want to use).

Court cases are very frustrating and from what I understand they can be quite wrong. This is mainly why I don't want to go down that road.
How are things now Doormat Username? Have you seen your Mum?

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
hello @googlebug
and welcome to DTP
just to say that this thread is a few years old and the member you mention hasn't visited here recently

might you star a new thread of your own, then members can reply to your situation

Status
Not open for further replies.