My Positive friends.

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Good morning Mal , sending lots of love to you and Stan . Will e mail you later when I am back from visiting John xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Mal2

Oct 14, 2014
Enfield
Thank you so much, everyone, for your very kind words and support, which I really appreciate at this moment in time.

When my Mother died I had my dear Stan to comfort me, now I feel alone.
My brother came to London, to help me with the flat on Thursday and Friday, and he has phoned me today, that has helped a little.

I do miss the many phone calls my brother made to me every day, and, our Monday afternoon chats when he came to visited. I thought he was improving over the last month, he even managed to keep his flat neater, which I took as him feeling better. At least when it happened, he didn't know how serious it was. Which is a comfort.

Thank you all for being there for me. Love & Hugs M xxx

Rageddy Anne

Feb 21, 2013
Cotswolds
So sorry to read your sad news, such a shock when it all happened so quickly. The funeral must have been just as he'd have wanted it, and as you said, he didn't know it was that serious at the start. Sending a big hug...and one for Stan....

Mal2

Oct 14, 2014
Enfield
So sorry to read your sad news, such a shock when it all happened so quickly. The funeral must have been just as he'd have wanted it, and as you said, he didn't know it was that serious at the start. Sending a big hug...and one for Stan....

Thank you for the hugs Anne. All needed at the moment, also, Stan loves them:)
I will be glad when we have emptied the flat, in the next couple of weeks. It all hasn't really sunk in yet, but, getting there. Thank you for your support. Love & Hugs M xxx

Mal2

Oct 14, 2014
Enfield
A Brighter note

After my recent bad news. A happier day yesterday. Our Anniversary. Tinged with a little sadness, with Stan not being aware. Although, I am still in his heart somewhere, as, I did have a proposal a few days ago. ;)

So thought I would close this thread on a cheerful note, and show you the flowers we received, with the last 2 boxes of chocolates remaining, though not for long, we have already eaten the others :D Will be enormous by the end of the week :eek:

Thank you, Love & Hugs M xxx :)

Attachments

• P1070853.jpg
    P1070853.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 435
  • P1070860.jpg
    P1070860.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 433
  • P1070864.jpg
    P1070864.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 459

Mal2

Oct 14, 2014
Enfield
What lovely flowers. Glad you have had another proposal tho sad that Stan was not aware. He is nothing if not persistent.xx

They certainly cheered me up, and, I had a phone call from my daughter and the triplets, to finish our day. Lovely.

Very true :D:D:D:D:D:D:D It shows me how strong his love was and still is, for me. Bless him.

Hope everything is going well for you. love & hugs. M xxx :)