My poor mam died today

kenaidog

Apr 8, 2013
My mam slipped away this morning, i got a call to come in and just made it in time.
I am kinda in shock that it has went to fast and in a way it feels unreal. She has changed so much in just the space of weeks, i wish she could have made it longer but i know she is in a better place now and is free from the body and mind that was so useless in these past few years.
Ive spent the day crying on and off and i have the last sight of her impailed in my mind.I feel sick and so on edge right now. Its hard to believe its all over. In just the space of a few months she has changed so much, i wish the meds had worked for her, i hope she could hear my voice as i said goodbye to her and told her i would love her forever.
The second most heartbreaking day of my life is today, bless you mam and rip.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I'm so sorry to read your news. I'm glad you were with your mam when she passed away. Sending you my condolences and wishing you much strength.

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I'm so sorry. I was lovely that you were able to say goodbye though.
I'm sure that everything is feeing very unreal right now.
My sincere condolances. x

Tears Falling

Jul 8, 2013
Sorry to read about your mum. :( I am sure she heard your words and she already knew she was in your heart. Hugs

kenaidog

Apr 8, 2013
Thanks everyone it is surreal, i really want to see her again now, i keep feeling like i want to go back and see her and then i keep thinking of the reality of where she is now. I dont like the reality at all. Why cant science finally do something for people.?

Acco

Oct 3, 2011
So sorry to learn of your loss. I am sure your mother would have heard your final words to her and that would have given her some comfort and joy in her last moments. My best wishes for support and strength in the coming days.

count2ten

Dec 13, 2013
So sorry to hear your sad news Kenaidog. Best wishes to you and your family. Your mum passed knowing that she was loved and is at peace now.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anne Paterson