My photograph library in TP has disappeared

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
Thanks Nitram, I do have a Greetings folder there - I'm ok with it but am just agreeing that it was much more efficient previously. Not a major problem in the scheme of things though!

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
My Photo Will Not Upload

Hello Everybody , Since the "uploading " system changed have found it much easier :) & have been able to upload 2 or 3 Photo's using the new System . However yesterday for some reason had a few problems ! & had to give up ! ..... see below please :

**** My Photo's are in my Documents

**** Click Manage Attachments all ok & then do all the correct steps in uploading but am :confused: as my Photo File Attachments comes out under the Box that says Manage Attachments & does not appear as it should do !

**** When my file attachment comes up it says remove so am :confused:

Any ideas please ? what am I doing wrong ? ..... as said have been able to do it before so why not this week ?

Thank you for your help & Grannie G agree find the new system a lot easier to use ( untill this week ! )

Love Grove x

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Gosh Jeany that was a quick reply ! ! ! ...... Thank you & you can have a GOLD STAR Jeany for being so quick ! ...... will do as you say & all the time been on T P never used "Preveiw Post " .... so will give it a go !

Thanks once again

Love Grove x x

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
Gosh Jeany that was a quick reply ! ! ! ...... Thank you & you can have a GOLD STAR Jeany for being so quick ! ...... will do as you say & all the time been on T P never used "Preveiw Post " .... so will give it a go !

Thanks once again

Love Grove x x
You are welcome if you click on remove, it removes it altogether, the pic doesn't appear on the post but if you preview it you can see that it is there, and when you submit reply it does appear ,