My Petition Got Approved!!!! Please Please Sign

Bulan

Mar 24, 2006
signed and posted on my facebook to ensure all my friends and family see it and sign.

well done for this.

DianeB

May 29, 2008
nottinghamshire
Many thanks for all your support we now stand on 565 signatures. Please please anybody that has not yet signed would you consider doing so and see if anybody you know would sign also. I just hope if we are listened too things may change for our loved ones and also ourselves. Nobody should have to suffer what my poor Mum had too, and the sad fact is this is happening every single day within our wards until something is done to change it.

DianeB

May 29, 2008
nottinghamshire
There are now 785 signatures. I was thinking the other day with Mum passing away on Sunday that so many people say if there is anything I can do just ask, so with that in mind I have asked the printers who are doing Mums Order of Service to include a piece in the back about the petition asking for support and signatures. This is the least i can do to try and help others.

Many thanks everybody for signing, we only have until the beginning of April till the petition closes, please consider signing this if you have not already done so, I can't let what happened to my Mum and many many others go unrecognized, things need to change, we need more dementia nurses in our hospitals and until we speak up nothing will change.

DianeB

May 29, 2008
nottinghamshire
The petition finishes in 4 days (6th Aptil) please please if anybody has not yet signed this would you comsider ad pass around to those you feel would. We now have 899 signatures, every one I hope and pray will be heard

many many thanks to everybody that has taken the time to sign xxx

DianeB

May 29, 2008
nottinghamshire
I would just like to thank each and every person that signed. The grand total was 913 signatures!!! I will let everybody know in due course what the responce was. Keep all fingers and toes crossed

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
Well Done Diane to do something so positive. Never give up my love, and good luck with the campaign, I wish you the very best.

xxTinaT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandaRedPanda