My partner...an angel??

noodle31

May 1, 2005
kent
Hi

I thought i would post a positive thread...

My partner is 9 yrs younger than i, he is 27....we have been together for 6 yrs...he is the daddy to my 2 youngest children and you know what?

He is fab!! an angel!

he picks mum up and takes her to and fro where ever..

takes her shopping

takes me to the hospital

he made a point of telling me he wants to see my dad when i tried to organize a lift with my brother

he does things for dad when we there

he does lots little jobs for my mum too

as well as for me

and he always available for cuddles...from me, the kids and my mum..

and he still works hard as a self-employed carpenter!!!!

I love him so much, and am so pleased he is here for us all

i couldnt ask for a more supportive and caring young man i am proud to call my fiance

thought i would share something positive

love Jane xx

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Noodle
He is indeed a treasure.
Nurtue him and give him all the love and affection that you can.
He is a rarity in this age
best wishes
:)

KarenC

Jun 2, 2005
Los Angeles, USA
Mine Too

Jane,

What a nice thing to bring up! I am likewise blessed. My husband has been just great through a lot of my parents' old age difficulties. His mom died when he was in his teens; his dad lives a long way away and there are 7 other kids/stepkids geographically closer to his dad; so my husband decided that my parents were the old folks he was going to take care of.

Karen

Last edited:

noodle31

May 1, 2005
kent
hi norman, he is indeed a rare creature! all my friends love him to bits, i certainly do nurture him....we are good together, a team!

Karen, isnt it wonderful to be with someone like this? he adores my parents.

we are blesed

love Jane x

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Dear Jane, what a lovely young man you have, a treasure indeed. My hubby was good to my Mum too, now I am doing my best to help him cope with his. Too often we overlook the folk who support the main carers tirelessly. They listen to our woes, as you say, help with the ferrying, and are always there to give us a hug. So heres to all our unsung heros, thanks a million, even if we don't always get a chance to say it! Love She. XX

rummy

Jul 15, 2005
Oklahoma,USA
Hi Jane,
How wonderful to have a mate that brings such joy into your life ! I too have a wonderful soul mate. He is my soft place to fall.
Debbie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suehart