My Oli

Bugs

Aug 27, 2020
After a seizure and a few days in hospital my Oli came home. He now has yet more tablets to take each day, this time to hopefully prevent another seizure. He has been so very tired, sleeping most of the day away which I think was a combination of side effects from the meds plus the fact that he is always very tired after a hospital admission. The good news is that today he’s back with me. He’s got his energy back, enjoyed his trip to the gym with his carer and has been smiling and talking. ???. It’s so good to be able to post something positive. Let’s hope it lasts.

Greenway

Apr 28, 2022
After a seizure and a few days in hospital my Oli came home. He now has yet more tablets to take each day, this time to hopefully prevent another seizure. He has been so very tired, sleeping most of the day away which I think was a combination of side effects from the meds plus the fact that he is always very tired after a hospital admission. The good news is that today he’s back with me. He’s got his energy back, enjoyed his trip to the gym with his carer and has been smiling and talking. ???. It’s so good to be able to post something positive. Let’s hope it lasts.
How wonderful, your happiness shines through

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joins