My new status

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Golly - you've got Izzy beaten for a fast move! :D Well done you - you surely deserve a lovely, peaceful "retirement" in your new home. Wishing you much joy and happiness there for years to come.

We didn't have a fast move at all! It took 6 months from the day the house went up for sale to the day we moved.

Good luck with the actual move bit Jeanette. It's such a lovely area round Nairn. How exciting!

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
Best of luck with the move Jeannette. How speedily things are progressing!
I'm assuming you won't be wanting to come to Launde Abbey next year now!
Far more exciting things to be doing. :)

rajahh

Aug 29, 2008
Hertfordshire
Best of luck with the move Jeannette. How speedily things are progressing!
I'm assuming you won't be wanting to come to Launde Abbey next year now!
Far more exciting things to be doing. :)

Don't write me off just yet! I do feel I would like to actually meet some of those who supported me jeannette

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Well done Jeanette:) After Pete died I moved house;the bungalow was on the market end of March, sold in the first week:eek: and I moved to Devon last July. No time to think;) Just as well for me as I'm too prone to changing my mind.

I hope all goes well for you.

XXXXX

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
Don't write me off just yet! I do feel I would like to actually meet some of those who supported me jeannette

I wouldn't dream of writing you off!
Your name will remain on the for as long as you like.
If you don't make it I will de disappointed not to meet you- but you never know where another retreat might be in the future.

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
M
Nairn is near Inverness in the Highlands f Scotland. I live 35 miles north of London so a long wY to go.

Excited and scared at the same time.

Aaaah ........... I didn't realise your brother lived in Nairn. We had a super family holiday there, about 40 years ago - an idyllic spot. Good luck, you deserve it xxx