My new status

lotusflower

Jan 10, 2012
South east
So sorry

Jeanette
So sorry what awful news and you really have had a rough few months .... Stay strong and keep as well as you can.... Thinking of you xxxx

rajahh

Aug 29, 2008
Hertfordshire
My step daughter rang this morning asking if she could come round for a coffee. I was touched that she wanted to be with me, and we had a quiet hour or so.

Her own mother is still alive but she tells me she feels she gets more support from me!!

I have spoken to my step grandson too this morning, so these first hurdles are being managed.

I remember when my own daughter and grand daughter died how some people kept away because they did not know what to say, and I know how lonely that felt, so I am determined to keep contact even if they are reluctant at first.

My visit to hospital and cardiologist had some positivity in it, and I am starting a new tablet which he hopes will help me.

I feel encouraged by his diagnosis, and really hope the tablets will do their job and I get some of my life back.

Yes Sylvia it is hard to " celebrate" 2015 but for many it will be a year of determination and positivity, so I do wish everyone here a blessed New Year.

Love Jeannette

jugglingmum

Jan 5, 2014
Chester
Sorry to hear your sad news. My first son was still born and as you say, some don't know what to say so stay away. He looks happy and vibrant in the picture, so memories to treasure. x

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I`m pleased to hear there is hope for your heart condition Jeanette.

I`m also pleased to hear your step daughter turned to you in her time of deepest distress. It was probably because she knew you know how it feels.

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Good news on your heart condition Jeannette. I hope the new medication works.

I'm glad you were able to help your Step Daughter. She probably needs some quiet time to take in what has happened. Sometimes there are no words needed to express deep sorrow. My thoughts are with you and that bereft family.

Love

Lyn T XX

sleepless

Feb 19, 2010
The Sweet North
Jeanette, I am so sorry. You are right about people not knowing what to say or do.....your experience of losing such dear ones makes you wise, and I am sure your support, by keeping in touch, will help a lot.
So sad, such a lovely baby, my thoughts are with you and the family.

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
It's good that you are able to give such support at this tragic time, Jeannette.
It's obvious that your understanding is much appreciated.
It is such a very sad start thing to have happened.

I'm glad the news from the cardiologist was positive Jeannette and hope that your health now improves. x

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
Jeanette I have only just come to this thread.
I am so sorry for yet another tragedy in your life and glad you have helped your stepdaughter, because it will help you as well.
Hope the new pill is proving better and you improve. Glad to hear Jeanette is beginning to appear, May she get stronger and stronger.
Will look forward to hearing how life goes on and hope your health improves

rajahh

Aug 29, 2008
Hertfordshire
Well the medication seems tobe helping me, I havebeen on it for a week and am gaining confidence to go out on my own without the fear of passing out.

My grandson visited yesterday andhe and his partner are amazing. They are a real partnership and support each other .

Thankfully he is able to talk about his emotions and not bottle them up , I rang. His mother (my step daughter) and told her what an amazing son shehas.

Perhaps 2015 does hold out hope ??

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Jeannette-thank you for the update. Well good news about your meds. A boost of confidence was needed, so I'm very glad. I hope the reawakening of the 'old Jeannette', how ever tentative, helps you deal with the loss of your Great Grandson, and gives you continued strength to support your Grandson and his partner.

You are all being very brave. There is a lot of sorrow on this Forum at times, but never more so when a little one is no longer here.

Love

Lyn T XX

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Hello Jeanette

It`s so good to hear something positive about your health issues.

It`s a credit to you, your stepdaughter and grandson are seeking your presence during their hours of need.

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I'm so pleased that you are feeling a little better Jeannette.
I hope this continues so that 2015 will indeed be a year of hope for you despite it's very sad beginning. x

garnuft

Sep 7, 2012
It`s a credit to you, your stepdaughter and grandson are seeking your presence during their hours of need.

It is indeed.
Such sadness, they will carry it all their lives, as you know yourself Jeanette but hopefully you're the inspiration they need to know that, even carrying such a heavy burden, they can continue.
My heart aches for that bonny little bairn, theirs and yours must be breaking.

Really glad to hear that the drugs DO work :) and you're feeling a little better.

Hope 2015 is a better year than 2014.
Onwards eh? XXX

rajahh

Aug 29, 2008
Hertfordshire

Attachments

• 10-01-2015 11;43;31 (752x877).jpg
    10-01-2015 11;43;31 (752x877).jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 399

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads