My Nephew - steves birthday

muriel.elliott

Aug 21, 2010
Berkshire
Hi all,
Today would have been steves birthday - 47. What a waste of life! Possibly hereditory but probably his life style.
I spent most of the day with my sister. She was better than i thought she would be but it was hard for me. I just felt i must be there for her and do whatever she wanted to do. Most of the day was spent in the company of friends of hers talking about people and things i knew nothing about. Also she wanted to take flowers to her husbands grave, so that entailed me driving and also sorting most of it out for her as she cannot get over to his headstone as she has trouble walking and is very unsteady on her feet.
I feel i am so lucky to have such a loving and supportive family who i know i can rely on.Unlike my sister! Life is so unfair isnt it?
Love and hugs Muriel xx:confused:

turbo

Aug 1, 2007
Hello Muriel, what a sad day. Thank goodness you are there to support your sister.

turbo

starryuk

Nov 8, 2012
Hi Muriel,
Your poor sister. Must have been a very difficult day for her(and you.) You are such a great support to her, she is lucky to have you. Hope today is a brighter one for you.