My Mum

dianemb

Aug 17, 2006
Hi everyone
sorry I have not written for a while. I lost my Mum 1st september and you were all a great source of comfort
Christmas was very hard and New Year. I went to visit her grave with my Dad on Christmas morning ang it was awful. I just cried and cried for her. I still have the morbid thoughts of her lying under the ground and just long to have her back.
I am sure Christmas was hard for everyone and i would just like to send you all a message of love and happy times for 2007.
I am seeing a bereavement counsellor which helps sometimes and then there are days when i think 'what is this life all about' but I am trying to be positive for my children and husband and of course my dear Dad
Best wishes and lots of love to you all
Diane xx

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Good to hear from you again Diane. I am pleased that you are getting some help for yourself. TP is still here for you if you need it.
Love Helen

mel

Apr 30, 2006
Sheffield
Hi Diane
wishing you all the very best for 2007
This was a very tough Christmas for you this year,,,,,and its still early days.....you're bound to have bad days ....but there will be good days too.....so enjoy them each time they come along
love and hugs xx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Hello Diane, Christmas must have been impossible for you this year, but it`s over now.
It`s good to hear you`re getting some counselling. You need to off load, especially if you have the additional strain of trying to be strong for your dad, your husband and your children.
I hope you keep posting here. There is a lot of support from people who have similar heartaches to you.
I hope 2007 is a better year for you. Love Sylvia x

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Overwhelmed that's me