My mum passed away

Michelle-A

Feb 5, 2005
Essex
Dear all,

This is to just let you know that my mum died on Friday 22nd August aged 57.

Mum has suffered with this cruel disease for 8 years or more but is at peace now. Me and my sister are struggling to come to terms with it as it has been building up to this for so long now and has hit us hard.

Thank you to everyone on this site, I found comfort here during difficult times as I know many others do.

Michelle.

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Michelle, my heart goes out to you and your sister at this sad time.

Your dear mum, so young, is at peace now. The torments in her mind all gone.

Now you and your sister must try to live your lives as your dear mum would have wanted. May God bless you both.

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Dear Michelle
I am so sorry to hear your news and can only offer my deepest sympathies.

I hope you can both move on now and be comforted by the fact you did your utmost for your dear Mum whilst she was suffering with this dreadful disease. She is at peace now

Love Jan

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I am so sorry for the loss of your mother Michelle, especially as she was so young.
Please accept my sincere condolences.
Love xx

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Michelle

I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your dear mum. She was so young to suffer from this terrible disease.

I hope you and your sister can find some peace now.

Love,

jackie1

Jun 6, 2007
Cheshire
Dear Michelle,
My heart goes out to you and your sister, this is such a terrible disease and it wreaks such sadness and I am so sorry for your loss.

Love
Jackie
x

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Michelle....

Please accept my condolences.....

I wish you and your sister and your families peace and harmony for the future....

love gigi xx

think pink

Aug 1, 2008
Teesside
Michelle,
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Mam, any age is bad but she was so young.
My heart goes out to your sister aswell at this very sad time,your mam is now totally at peace bless her.
Love and best wishes to you and your family xxx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Michelle

I was so sorry to read that your mum has passed away and I send you my sincere condolences Michelle. Of course it has hit you hard and Talking Point will still be here for you should you ever need it.

With deepest sympathy

nicetotalk

Sep 22, 2006
stretford
HIMichelle

Iam so sorry to hear about your mum 57 no age my heart goes out to you and your fammily my mum was 62 when she passed had the illness for 8 years it was just awfull to watch. You can never prepare yourself for the end of this illness never. When it finaly comes yes your glad there at last at peace but the hurt never goes away march the 6th 2006 i lost my dear mum was with her till she took her last breath and today i still come on here it has been such a comfort to be able to chat to people who do realy understand you take care

kathy xx

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Dear Michelle, I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your mum. Please accept sincere condolences and great sympathy for you and your family. Best wishes from Deborah

jc141265

Sep 16, 2005
Australia
Just to say...

I am very sorry for your loss Michelle.
Glad that your mother is at peace.
Best wishes getting through this difficult time.

lindisfarne

May 1, 2008
It is so very sad to read about your Mam. You and your sister must have gone through hell. You will have sad times ahead but you have coped so bravely throughout this devastating and cruel illness. I take my hat off to you both.

Michelle-A

Feb 5, 2005
Essex
Thank you

Thank you to everyone's kind words of support.

Feel in a very dark place right now but is nice to know so many people care.

My friend is running the half marathon in aid of The Alzheimers association and will be running for my lovely mum.

Michelle. x

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Hello Michelle

My friend is running the half marathon in aid of The Alzheimers association and will be running for my lovely mum.

This is so nice Michelle - hoping that it will be just a little light to brighten up the darkness.

Love and best wishes