My mum in law is no longer suffering

Discussion in 'ARCHIVE FORUM: Support discussions' started by davekas, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Nell

Nell Registered User

Aug 9, 2005
    Australia
    I haven't been on TP for awhile so just read your post. I'm so very, very sorry that you and your husband have had such a terribly difficult time. It is so hard that one family should have so much grief visited on them all at once. I'm glad to read you are picking up the pieces and I echo our other Karen in saying "take good care of yourself too". As everyone else's support person, you will need to take time out for yourself to maintain your own strength and sanity.
    Loving and caring thoughts are winging their way to you.

2. elaineo2

elaineo2 Registered User

Jul 6, 2007
    leigh lancashire
    Dear Karen,it may be a bit late but i am slow at catching up.I am so sorry for your grief in all quarters.May i extend my sympathy to your step daughter also.For whatever reason,we reason with life.No choice most of the time,but having the ability to choose sometimes makes no sense.When life doesn't make sense,why try to make sense of it?I hope you are all well and wish you the very best.love elainex

3. nemesisis

nemesisis Registered User

May 25, 2006
    my sincere condolences to you all
    bless
    you are having an unimaginable horrible time at the moment but be assured happy memories will return to you eventualy
    my best wishes to you all and try to remain strong xx

4. Margaret W

Margaret W Registered User

Apr 28, 2007
    North Derbyshire
    Much love, what else can be said?

Margaret