my mum has died

candi

May 6, 2007
norwich norfolk
hi just to let everyone know who has been so helpful to me over the last few month that my mum died peacefully in hospital this morning with her family by her side. the end was very sudden but calm. you may remember she had young onset dementia caused by CJD and she died four days short of her 60th birthday.
to anyone else facing the end with their loved one, dont be afraid it was just like she had slipped off to sleep peacefully and calmly with no pain.
love to you all candi x

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Dear Candi

I am so sorry to hear your news, but pleased that your mother's passing was so peaceful and that her family were with her.

Love

wimbledon7

May 27, 2007
england
hi, sorry to hear that too. I'm sure there are 'Many Mansions' where we can go once we leave this earthly life. God Bless.

janetruth

Mar 20, 2007
nuneaton
Dear Candi

Your post was sad but so nice, I admire your positive way in which you describe your Mum being surrounded by her family and for us all not to be afraid when the time comes for us, when we will be faced with the same situation.
I hope I will be as nice as you, when the time comes, you will be my inspiration as from now and I will remember your post.
Thank you
Janetruth x

cris

Aug 23, 2006
Chelmsford
I am very sorry to hear that Candi, but it was peaceful in her sleep with the family at her side, but still very sad.
cris

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Dear Candi, sorry to hear your sad news.

Thank you for thinking of others at this time:
to anyone else facing the end with their loved one, dont be afraid it was just like she had slipped off to sleep peacefully and calmly with no pain.

God bless.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Candi,

I`m so sorry you`ve lost your mother at such a young age, but pleased she died peacefully without pain.

Please know that TP is still here for you whenever you need it.

Love xx

Nell

Aug 9, 2005
Australia
Dear Candi,
I'm so very sorry for you and your family that you have lost your dear Mum. But I'm glad for her that the end was peaceful, and what a blessing to have her family with her. I hope you can find peace in the knowledge that she is now free of all pain and care.

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Candi,
So sorry to hear about your mother, but I do greatly admire your wonderful attitude which I am sure will help you in the time to come. I hope I am as accepting and serene when I am faced with the same situation.
Love,

chip

Jul 19, 2005
Scotland
Hope you and your family are ok after your Mum's death and the long caring role. Glad it was peaceful and no pain.

janices666

Jun 23, 2006
Kent
Dear Candi
I am very sorry to hear about your sad news, but at least you know she died peacefully and that she had all her family around her.
Take care won't you, all my love.
Janice xxx

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
There is one more Angel in Heaven

Dear Candi,
I am so sorry to read about the loss of your Mother. Knowing her family were with her at the end and it being peaceful. God bless. Love from Christine xx

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
Dear Candi,

Thanks for posting and letting us know. Thinking of you and look after yourself.

lerv
Craig

Kate P

Jul 6, 2007
Merseyside
Candi,

I'm so sorry to hear about your mum but I'm glad it was peaceful for you all.

You and your family are in my prayers.