1. candi

candi Registered User

May 6, 2007
    norwich norfolk
    hi just to let everyone know who has been so helpful to me over the last few month that my mum died peacefully in hospital this morning with her family by her side. the end was very sudden but calm. you may remember she had young onset dementia caused by CJD and she died four days short of her 60th birthday.
    to anyone else facing the end with their loved one, dont be afraid it was just like she had slipped off to sleep peacefully and calmly with no pain.
    love to you all candi x

2. jenniferpa

jenniferpa Volunteer Moderator

Jun 27, 2006
    Dear Candi

I am so sorry to hear your news, but pleased that your mother's passing was so peaceful and that her family were with her.

Love

3. wimbledon7

wimbledon7 Registered User

May 27, 2007
    england
    hi, sorry to hear that too. I'm sure there are 'Many Mansions' where we can go once we leave this earthly life. God Bless.

4. janetruth

janetruth Registered User

Mar 20, 2007
    nuneaton
    Dear Candi

Your post was sad but so nice, I admire your positive way in which you describe your Mum being surrounded by her family and for us all not to be afraid when the time comes for us, when we will be faced with the same situation.
    I hope I will be as nice as you, when the time comes, you will be my inspiration as from now and I will remember your post.
    Thank you
    Janetruth x

5. cris

cris Registered User

Aug 23, 2006
    Chelmsford
    I am very sorry to hear that Candi, but it was peaceful in her sleep with the family at her side, but still very sad.
    cris

6. Westie

Westie Registered User

Dear Candi,

So sorry to hear about your Mum.

Thinking of you,

Mary-Ann
    x

7. connie

connie Registered User

Mar 7, 2004
    Frinton-on-Sea
    Dear Candi, sorry to hear your sad news.

Thank you for thinking of others at this time:
    God bless.

8. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    Dear Candi,

I`m so sorry you`ve lost your mother at such a young age, but pleased she died peacefully without pain.

Please know that TP is still here for you whenever you need it.

Love xx

9. jackie1

jackie1 Registered User

Jun 6, 2007
    Cheshire
    So sorry to read about your mum, I'll remember her and your family in my prayers.

Love
    Jackie
    xx

10. Nell

Nell Registered User

Aug 9, 2005
    Australia
    Dear Candi,
    I'm so very sorry for you and your family that you have lost your dear Mum. But I'm glad for her that the end was peaceful, and what a blessing to have her family with her. I hope you can find peace in the knowledge that she is now free of all pain and care.

11. maria29al

maria29al Registered User

Mar 15, 2006
    Warwickshire
    So sorry to hear about your Mum.

Thinking of you.
    Hugs
    M
    x

12. Canadian Joanne

Canadian Joanne Volunteer Moderator

Apr 8, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Candi,
    So sorry to hear about your mother, but I do greatly admire your wonderful attitude which I am sure will help you in the time to come. I hope I am as accepting and serene when I am faced with the same situation.
    Love,

13. chip

chip Registered User

Jul 19, 2005
    Scotland
    Hope you and your family are ok after your Mum's death and the long caring role. Glad it was peaceful and no pain.

14. Margarita

Margarita Registered User

Feb 17, 2006
    london
    So sorry to read about your mother passing away candi xxx

15. janices666

janices666 Registered User

Jun 23, 2006
    Kent
    Dear Candi
    I am very sorry to hear about your sad news, but at least you know she died peacefully and that she had all her family around her.
    Take care won't you, all my love.
    Janice xxx

16. christine_batch

christine_batch Registered User

Jul 31, 2007
    Buckinghamshire
    There is one more Angel in Heaven

Dear Candi,
    I am so sorry to read about the loss of your Mother. Knowing her family were with her at the end and it being peaceful. God bless. Love from Christine xx

17. CraigC

CraigC Registered User

Mar 21, 2003
    London
    Dear Candi,

Thanks for posting and letting us know. Thinking of you and look after yourself.

lerv
    Craig

18. candi

candi Registered User

May 6, 2007
    norwich norfolk
    thank you to everyone for your condolences it meant so much to me and my family. god bless candi x

19. Rosie

Rosie Registered User

Jun 10, 2004
    South East Wales, UK.
    Candi, sorry to hear your sad news, your mum is at peace now. Take care, look after yourself. Rosie xx

20. Kate P

Kate P Registered User

Jul 6, 2007
    Merseyside
    Candi,

I'm so sorry to hear about your mum but I'm glad it was peaceful for you all.

You and your family are in my prayers.