My Mum died yesterday

Jo1958

Mar 31, 2010
Yorkshire
Kate, I'm so sorry to hear of your mum's death, please accept my condolences for you and your family. The rollercoaster starts here as far as emotions are concerned but I'm so pleased that you were happy with the care that your mum received in the hospital. Take care of yourself, kind regards, Jo

maryw

Nov 16, 2008
Surrey
Dear Kate, So sorry to hear about the sad loss of your Mum. However expected, it is still such a shock. Be kind to yourself and take care xx

Scottie45

Jan 25, 2009
CoAntrim
Dear Kate

So sorry to hear of your mum,s passing,you and all your family will be in my thoughts,take care Marian xx

steeevy

Jun 20, 2010
Wakefield
So sorry to hear of your loss!
My father passed on the 9th,he didnt have Alzheimers,my mum has it,we have to remind her every day of his passing!!:(

Winnie Kjaer

Account Closed
Aug 14, 2009
Devon
Dear Kate
Please accept my sincerely condolences on your dear mother's death.

I hope you find the strength to get through the difficult time ahead.

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Dear Kate, I'm sorry for the loss of your dear mum. Take it easy now. It takes a long time to get used to the loss of someone so special. Sending you love and kind regards.

Goingitalone

Feb 11, 2010
Hi Kate,

I'm so sorry to hear your news.

I hope it won't be long before the dreadful numbness wears off and that terrible void is filled with the happy memories you have there in the back of your mind of the good times with your mum.

When your life has been filled so much with caring and 24/7 worry it must be strange when that is gone.

In time you will fill that void, but in the meantime maybe you can begin to slowly catch up with those positive, caring people in your life who can help to get you through the 'here and now' till time heals.

Hugs,

Maggie

pinkann

Nov 26, 2009
lancashire
pinkann

Dear kate. So sorry to hear about your Mum. It helps a little that she was well cared for in her last days. It's so much better when the nurses are caring. Remembering you in our prayers. Love Ann.

Sam Iam

Sep 29, 2008
WEST OF THE MOON
Kate,
Sorry to read of your mums passing.
A dear sweet lady of 94 told me of this ; Those who live in our hearts never truly die.
I hope this brings you some comfort.
Hugs and best wishes .xxxx