My mother has FTD blog

renee85226

Jul 10, 2018
Hi,
My mother has been suffering from FTD for 10 years now. I miss her so much and it always helps to read all the comments you all have. She is in the advance stages at this point and we have her in a facility. Ive traveled this road for the most part alone because she has nobody else. I made all the mistakes and had some good decisions in there at times but now I wait to get that call that she is at the end. I'm scared and alone at times so I started a blog about our journey. I hope you all will visit and join me and share advice on what has worked for you or if you can relate to our story.
thanks,
renee

my blog:
dementiatookmymom.com

Last edited by a moderator:

karaokePete

Jul 23, 2017
N Ireland
Hi,
My mother has been suffering from FTD for 10 years now. I miss her so much and it always helps to read all the comments you all have. She is in the advance stages at this point and we have her in a facility. Ive traveled this road for the most part alone because she has nobody else. I made all the mistakes and had some good decisions in there at times but now I wait to get that call that she is at the end. I'm scared and alone at times so I started a blog about our journey. I hope you all will visit and join me and share advice on what has worked for you or if you can relate to our story.
thanks,
renee
Hello and welcome to the forum.

I wish you every success with your blog and hope that you can also find the time to post here from time to time so that your experience may be shared as widely as possible.