My Mom died today

jennifer_eccles

Apr 4, 2011
melksham
Sweet release came to my mum at 10 am this morning. I held her hand telling her how much I loved her. Be at peace mammy, be at peace away from the fear, away from the anxiety, away from the madness. Goodnight mum, we walked this tough road together and now I go to bed for the first time in such a long time, not worrying how I will cope tomorrow, as after being with you through all this, there's not much left in this world that can scare me now. God bless all you that are still travelling the weary path. May you find peace.

nicoise

Jun 29, 2010
And peace to you too, Jennifer Eccles, after the long road travelled with your mum.

I'm sorry to hear your sad news about your mum, it is time to take care of yourself, and my condolences for your loss xxx

MeganCat

Jan 29, 2013
South Wales
Hi Jennifer
I'm so sorry for your loss - I'm glad that you were able to be with her at the end. I'm sure her soul is at peace now after the torment of her illness. Take care of you now x

SWMBO1950

Nov 17, 2011
Essex
Deepest sympathy Jennifer x

Sweet release came to my mum at 10 am this morning. I held her hand telling her how much I loved her. Be at peace mammy, be at peace away from the fear, away from the anxiety, away from the madness. Goodnight mum, we walked this tough road together and now I go to bed for the first time in such a long time, not worrying how I will cope tomorrow, as after being with you through all this, there's not much left in this world that can scare me now. God bless all you that are still travelling the weary path. May you find peace.

Acco

Oct 3, 2011
Sorry to learn of your news and my condolences to you. Hoping that you now enjoy peace having come to the end of the difficult road you have travelled for so long.

turbo

Aug 1, 2007
Hello Jennifer, I am sorry to read that your mum has died. My sincere condolences.

turbo