My Mam.

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
I remember when your mum left Rosie and in many ways the two years seem to have flown. Thinking of you today especially. I hope you are well and that your life is going well.

Love

Rosie

Jun 10, 2004
South East Wales, UK.
Thank you Helen, I still pop on the site every now & then, it has helped so much over the years. I appreciate all the advice,support & empathy I had when I logged on some days in the depths of despair.
Thank you for replying & remembering my mam & me..x
I am getting on as best you can, I'm a nurse & witness heartbreaking scenes most days, work with palliative care, breast cancer patients, I think maybe the job helps in a way, I'm reminded how precious life is, & how easily its taken away. Best wishes to you, take care xx

maryw

Nov 16, 2008
Surrey
Hello Rosie, I remember too when your Mam died. Two years is nothing in the grand scheme of things - of course we continue to miss them but they do live on in our hearts. You do amazing work, and I'm sure that does make you stop and think about the fragility of life. I certainly found that a learning curve too and realised how much we have to live in the moment and enjoy everything we can :) Thinking of you xx