My Mam has passed

Roses40

Jan 25, 2015
manchester
It is with regret and sorrow that I have to inform you my TP fellow travellers that my mam passed away today at six thirty. Her passing was quiet, dignified and she experienced no pain. Love to all x

seasong

Apr 13, 2014
South East England
Condolences Roses40 - in this very difficult time, you can take solace from the fact that your mum is now free from this terrible illness. Hope you can draw strength from this.

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

count2ten

Dec 13, 2013
My condolences to you and your family and everyone who knew your mum, and so glad that her passing was peaceful and left just happy memories for you all.

susy

Jul 29, 2013
North East
So sorry to hear of your loss. May your lovely mum rest in peace. I hope you regain your strength and live your life for you now xxx

lizzybean

Feb 3, 2014
Lancashire
I am so sorry to read of your Mums passing Roses, it is bound to feel surreal at the moment & will for some time I am willing to bet.
Take good care of yourself. My thoughts & prayers are with you.

CJinUSA

Jan 20, 2014
eastern USA
What a loving message, written in devotion and sorrow. My heart goes out to you. I'm sorry she's gone but so happy for her that it was a peaceful and dignified passing.

Acco

Oct 3, 2011
Sorry to learn of your sad news and hope the coming days bring you peace and strength. My condolences.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillWife