My lovely mum has gone

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
Dear Jude
I am very sad to hear about your mum. It was lovely that you had the time this morning to talk to her and tell her whatever you wanted to say. She must have felt it was her time to go.

Thinking of you all at this sad time.

Jan xx

Pheath

Dec 31, 2009
UK
Truly sorry for your loss Jude. Your mum looked so lovely. Wishing you much fortitude to face the sad days ahead. Pxx

jacqui1

Jul 11, 2012
Sorry to hear of your loss.

Lovely picture brought a tear to my eyes.

My thoughts are with you at this sad time.

jacqui x

jayne-b

Sep 7, 2009
Staffs
Jude, I am so sad to hear about your lovely Mum, what a terrible shock for you. It is good you were able to sit and hold her hand and let her know of your love.

My Mom and Dad are together and dancing too, it bears me up thinking that.

Love and hugs for the days ahead for you and your family

jxx

Mo_N

Oct 29, 2009
South East Essex
So sorry to see your post, Jude. Losing a parent is difficult whatever the circumstance.

I have a mental picture of your Dad waiting with open arms to whisk your lovely Mum into their first dance. May they dance happily together for eternity.

Sending you & your family love & prayers,

Mo
x

PollyP.

Oct 8, 2009
Herefordshire UK
Your lovely mum

Hi Jude

I'm so sorry to hear about your lovely Mum. as others have said it's good that she went peacefully with you nearby.

I love your comment - "meet up with Dad to go dancing into eternity" what a lovely thought. That should help you get through the next few weeks.

Love from

Pauline
xx

Jenijill

Mar 12, 2012
Guildford
So sorry to hear of your loss, Jude. Even though she is at peace, it's so hard and you'll miss her so much. Sending lots of hugs!!
Jenny xx

Nanak

Mar 25, 2010
Brisbane Australia
So sorry to hear your news Jude. My condolences to you and your family, you are in my thoughts.
Nanak
missing what has gone and scared of what is to come

KatieB

Nov 22, 2010
Glasgow
Hello Jude, I am so sorry for your loss. Your mum looked like a lovely happy lady in the photo. Take care. Katie