My lovely mum....gone

Sam Iam

Sep 29, 2008
WEST OF THE MOON
Sharina, i am truly sorry to read of your mums passing.

I work in care of the elderly and a lovely lady of 94 yrs young said this to me the other day;
(Those who live in our hearts never truly die.)
I thought this was beautiful and wanted to share it with you.
Your mum is a peace and this horrible disease can no longer touch her.

allylee

Feb 28, 2005
west mids
Dear Sharina....struggle and suffering over. Take time to be with those who love and support you.

My thoughts are with you xx

PollyP.

Oct 8, 2009
Herefordshire UK
Dear Sharina

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. At least now your lovely mum is free from this awful disease and at peace.

Take good care of yourself in the days,weeks and months ahead.

Love
Pauline

mowood

Dec 27, 2009
West Yorkshire
My deepest condolences to you and your family Sharina. Your mum is now at peace and I hope you can take some comfort from knowing that.

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
My sincere condolences Sharina.
I hope you can find some comfort in that your mother is now beyond all the confusion & distress, and you and the family are past the torture & anxiety of these last months.

hazytron

Apr 4, 2008
SOUTH LAKES
Sharina

I too am so sorry to read of your loss. Your Mum is now at peace, you have done all you can, you were there for her throughout her journey of illness.
Please be kind to yourself and I hope as time passes you too will find peace.

Kindest regards
Hazel

Starshine

May 19, 2009
Seaside
I am so sorry for your loss Sharina, but so pleased that Mum is now in peace, and hopefully you and your family will eventually be at peace with your memories to sustain you all.
Starshine x

BeverleyY

Jan 29, 2008
Ashford, Kent
Sorry for your loss Sharina.

Losing someone close is so very sad and painful. You must take solace in the fact that your Mum is no longer suffering now.

Best wishes.

Beverley x

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
I am sorry for the loss of your beloved mum, Sharina. You stayed with her to the end, through thick and thin. Well done and kind regards. Stay strong.
Deborah