lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
So sorry. Sending you my condolences.
image.jpg

Last edited:

beverrino

Jan 12, 2015
so sorry to hear this mabbs and your lovely family. Sending you hugs and much sympathy xx

Gigglemore

Oct 18, 2013
British Isles
Mabbs, Mabbsdaughter and son - so very sorry for your loss. Wishing you strength for the painful times ahead as you grieve his loss and support each other.

Tiller Girl

May 14, 2012
That's so very sad to hear. Sending my condolences to you and your family. At least he's at peace now. X

pony-mad

May 23, 2014
Mid-Wales
Dear Mabbs,
I was so sorry to read your sad news. Please accept my condolences.
Phil is at peace now; how lovely he was able to ruffle your hair as a farewell! Wishing you and your children strength to support each other. Much love G x

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Oh Mabbs, I'm so very sorry to hear your news. I know that knowing our men are no longer suffering is supposed to be some consolation. Well, it may be - some. But it's not much, is it?
Blessings to you in the coming weeks. xx

count2ten

Dec 13, 2013
To Mabbs and family, so sorry to hear such sad news, and such a sudden shock for you all. Please accept my sincere condolences and sympathy, sending you love and strength xxxx

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
I am so sorry to read this mabbs and mabbs daughter and my condolences to you and your family. Wishing you all strength as you support each other through this sad time. Take care x

mackie

Feb 9, 2015
So sorry to hear your news, wishing you the strength to support each other during this difficult time. x