My lovely man has passed away

Dazmum

Jul 10, 2011
Horsham, West Sussex
I'm so sorry Mabbs and Mabbsdaughter. I'm sure Phil knew you were there with him. Many hugs and thinking of you and your family at this very sad time xxxx

stanleypj

Dec 8, 2011
North West
Sorry to hear such sad news. Phil is at peace now. I wish you and your family strength to carry you through the coming days. Like others, I'm sure you are right that he knew you. He was letting you know how much he loved you.

bemused1

Mar 4, 2012
I am sad for you both but the strength of love in your family will carry you through. Phil knew you were there .

Kjn

Jul 27, 2013
Oh mabbs I'm sorry , condolences to you and your family xx

Jinx

Mar 13, 2014
Pontypool
Mabbs and Mabbs Daughter, I am so sorry to read of the untimely loss of your husband and Dad. xxx

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I am so very sorry that you have lost your lovely husband Mabbs and that you have lost your wonderful father, Mabbs's daughter.
Your posts are so very sad and heartbreaking to read.
How uplifting to read of the special time you spent with your husband before he left you, Mabbs. That is such a precious memory for you to keep. x
What wonderful support from you family too, something to treasure.
My condolences to you all. xxx

Last edited:

sleepless

Feb 19, 2010
The Sweet North
Sincere condolences, Mabbs. So glad for you that Phil was able to show his love for you. The memory will stay with you and comfort you for ever.

cragmaid

Oct 18, 2010
North East England
To you, Mabs and to your darling son and daughter. I send my sympathy. I have no doubt that your dear Phil knew you and remembered you and told you, in his way, he loved you.
You have a fine family and should be proud of yourselves.
Once again..my sympathy to you all.x.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
I'm so sorry mabbs. Your post so from the heart touched me deeply and took me back to the time of my own loss.

It will be a deep comfort your husband knew you right until the end, not now maybe but in the coming weeks.

pamann

Oct 28, 2013
Kent
Dear mabbs and mabbs daughter so sorry to hear of your very sad loss, please accept my sincere condolenses.

theunknown

Apr 17, 2015
My thoughts are with you mabbs. At least you were there when he died; that probably helped him as well as you.

lizzybean

Feb 3, 2014
Lancashire
Mabbs, Mabbsdaughter & Mabbsson, so sorry to hear of the loss of your dear husband & father. I hope you take comfort that you had that special cuddle & that you have such supportive children.
My thoughts & prayers are with you.

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
So moving that Phil still knew you and was able to show his love Mabbs, much sympathy to you and the children.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
Such sadness mabbs, for you and your family, but a blessing that your darling man didn't suffer for too long, and is now at peace. May you all find the strength to get through the difficult days ahead, and be assured, an army of cyber friends on here are holding you tightly. xxx