My lovely dad has gone

piedwarbler

Aug 3, 2010
South Ribble
Dear Willowgill

So sorry to hear of your dad's passing. I'm pleased for you that he came back to the care home and was able to have his music on the i pod and that you were able to spend time with him.

Sincere condolences xx

pied
x

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Gill

I'm sorry to learn of the loss of your dad. I'm glad it was peaceful in the end, among people who knew and loved him.

You did everything possible for him, you've been a lovely daughter. And I agree that you're right not to tell your mum.

Love,

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Dear Gill, I'm very sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself in the coming days.
Kind regards Deborah

burfordthecat

Jan 9, 2008
Leicestershire
Dear Gill

Very sad to hear about your lovely dad. It sounds as though his last few days were peaceful and in familiar surroundings. I too agree that it would be wrong to tell your mother.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Love Carina x x

Sam Iam

Sep 29, 2008
WEST OF THE MOON
Gill, so sorry to read of your lovely dad's passing.

Hopefully in time to come you will have peace of mind in the knowledge that he went peacefully in his sleep.

" Those who live in our hearts never truly die"

XXXXXXX

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
My sympathy, Gill, although lovely that you spent some peaceful days with your Dad and that he had a long and good life. Your memories will be a comfort to you.

Loo xx

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
Gill, I'm so very sorry. We too had a week when we were able to be with our dad and say our goodbyes. I wasn't there either when he actually died, but I know it was peaceful and that has helped me a lot. I hope it helps you too.