My legal problems are getting me down.

Shakey1961a

Nov 7, 2004
Southport
If this thread is not going to help my legal problems, then please fell free to delete it moderators....

It's just I'm feeling tired, upset, and although I'm feeling better I had a bout of dizziness while driving which shook me up a bit, made my heart pound and my body trembly.

It's just I've not seen Mum in 7 months now and the nursing home I'd like to move her to (whenever that will be) charges £30 a week on top of Social services and Mum's pension top-up so that's a non-starter as I'm unemployed at present.

I just want a cuddle from somone. I live by myself and struggle to cope with life never mind this added stress. Talk about robbing Peter to pay Paul. I've robbed them both 5 times over to pay others!

It's not that I want sympathy or to feel sorry for me, just the whole legal thing is getting me down, when it shouldn't be happenning. Even today I recieved a letter from my solicitor and while I was opening it I was starting to shake and tremble and this guy is helping me. Buzzer going for the door, opening mail or anything is sending me into a flat spin (as mum would have put it).

Think I'm going to end up going mad as well!!!

Can anyone offer something for me? Not much I suppose you can do, but hey, perhaps telling you has got it off my chest.

Sorry for the moan.

Regards

Steve

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Steve : stand still, deep breath. Now I am going to give you a cuddle........... I am so sorryat what you are going through, you obviously have Mum's best interests at heart.
There does not seem anything we, at T.P., can do to help the situation, but please do not feel alone. Carry on posting, we can listen if nothing else. Keep plugging on in there, love Connie.

Kriss

May 20, 2004
Shropshire
Keep reaching out Steve - we're here! If a PM will help then my mail box is open. Go and put the kettle on and and I'll be having a mug at the same time. Wish we could all give you a great big hug - hang on in there!

Kriss

Shakey1961a

Nov 7, 2004
Southport
I stood still, took a deep breath and felt you give me a cuddle. it was nice.

Suppose it helps just to air your views.

Well as it's 9:40pm I need to get going. Have to be home for 10pm. Mustn't be late or I'll be breaking my curfew. Yes I have a curfew cos of this stupid STUPID thing. Gotta be in till 8am each morning except for medical emergencies.

I'll keep plodding on.

Bye all... sleep tight

Regards

Steve

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Dear Steve, group hug, GROUP HUGGGGGG! Hope that helps, poor you, really getting you down isn't it. Have you spoken to your GP, can they help with your feelings? That panicky feeling is awful. Do hope things get sorted soon for you, keep posting. Love She. XX

Shakey1961a

Nov 7, 2004
Southport
Thanks for all your messages.

Had a busy day today, been out all day on a course + my blood sugar dropped so that was a nightmare getting home. Much better now I've eaten.

Onward and upward people. Suppose things are on the up I think.

Talk again soon