My journey has ended - feeling sad

Peirre

Aug 26, 2015
It with much sadness that I say that my journey is over and the grieving process has begun. My dad passed away peacefully last night sometime after I put him to bed at home at 8pm, and I found him at peace this morning when I went to resume my caring duties. I'd like to thank the members for there support over time

Shedrech

Dec 15, 2012
UK
sad news Peirre
a shock for you; I hope there's comfort in his peaceful passing and that you saw him to bed so said goodnight
best wishes

Witzend

Aug 29, 2007
SW London
It must have been very hard for you to find him, but I can only echo the wise words of Grannie G.
Please take care of yourself, now. x

Chemmy

Nov 7, 2011
Yorkshire
It's so hard for the family this way, but given time, I hope you will take much comfort in such a peaceful passing.

Amy in the US

Feb 28, 2015
USA
Peirre, I am so sorry to read your news about your father. What a shock. Please accept my condolences. Thinking of you.

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
So sorry to read this. This is the kind of end I hope for my mum. Still so sad, take care.

Gnasher

Feb 22, 2017
So sorry for your loss but your Dad is at peace now.

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point

Peirre

Aug 26, 2015
Thank you everyone
With the help of the AS, the information and advice given here it has made the journey to this point much easier. It was actually his 82nd birthday on Monday 13th so many of his family, friends, and children where able to visit him.

Last edited:

lynnpc

Jan 24, 2017
Isle of Wight
Pierre, I am so sorry you have lost of your Dad, it is so sad when one of our parents pass away, hoping that all will go well for you over the next few days and weeks.
With Love, Lynn x

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peej