My dementia

jackanory

May 10, 2011
i HAVE DEMENTIA WHAT IS CALLED MILD I KNEW I HAD SYMTONS AS IN A FAMILY MUM SISTERS .I AM ON ARACEPT NOW AND FIND THEM OK I AM STILL AS A DIZZY DORA BUT I GET BY .I AM NOT SURE HOW LONG I HAVE I AM VERY SCARED AS I HAVE SEEN RESULTS WITH MY FAMILY AND MY JOB FOR A LONG TIME YOU JUST TO TRY AND COPE DORIS:

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Hello Jackanory! Lovely to see you here. I'm so glad you found TP. You will find lots of help and support here. Keep posting. xx

CeliaW

Jan 29, 2009
Hampshire
Welcome to TP Jackanory - look forward to getting to know you more. Do explore the forum and please post when you wish and join in with the various discussions.

:)

Celia

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
Hello Jackanory, a warm welcome to Talking Point, glad you are here and look forward to you posting again:)
Chris x

Barry

Oct 14, 2006
Indonesia
Your among friends

Hi jackanory

I’m pleased that you found us all on Talking Point so you’re among good friends who have an understanding of how you must be feeling right now, but please excuse me if I say that from the way you have written it sounds as though your still in the state of shock that we all go through when first diagnosed and like all of us your quiet naturally feeling a bit scared but once your Aricept kicks in I’m sure like myself you will start to feel some benefit from the medication... so please keep writing on Talking Point
Best wishes
Barry

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
old ginger