My dear Mum is now at peace

AnneD

Dec 3, 2012
Derbyshire
After 4 days of sitting with Mum talking to her, playing her favourite music and just being there, she passed away on Saturday, 14 December. I was not with her, I have to take comfort from believing that this was what she wanted.

She will no longer be suffering the torture of Alzheimers. She was not in a happy place, she was constantly thinking she was going to prison....

I will miss her so much, she has been the most wonderful Mum anyone could wish for, I don't know how I will go on without her - love you Mum

turbo

Aug 1, 2007
Hello Anne, I am sorry to read that your mum has died. My sincere condolences to you.

turbo

LYN T

Aug 30, 2012
Brixham Devon
Oh Anne

I'm so sorry to read of your sad news.

Your Mum knew you were with her until almost the end. She chose to pass in her own time and I;m sure she knew that she was loved.

Take very much care in the sad times ahead

Lyn T

garnuft

Sep 7, 2012
Take care of yourself Anne, so sorry you've lost your Mum, she is at peace now. x

maryw

Nov 16, 2008
Surrey
I also was not with my Mum when she died almost 5 years ago, in spite of keeping a bedside vigil. I have come to terms with it as perhaps she would have found it hard to leave had I been there. A time of mixed, complicated emotion, which you will eventually work through. So sorry for your sad loss xx

juniepoonie

Jun 11, 2013
essex
so very sorry to read your sad news! I believe our mums decide to go when we are not there if they can, I think we hold them back without realising. I sat with my mum for the last 3 days of her life an boy was she ready to go. I went to reast for an hour an she to passed alone! I truly believe that's how they want it to be. don't feel sad that you wasn't there at her passing you were always there. thinking of you in these sad days juniepoonie.

tarababe

Sep 9, 2012
Durham
I'm so sorry Anne. I wasn't there right at the end either and I also have to believe, that was what she wanted. She is at peace now, but I know that won't make your loss or pain any easier. :(

SisterAct

Jul 5, 2011
Liverpool, Merseyside
So Sorry for your loss
Thinking of you

Attachments

• d8fcb796353c.jpg
    d8fcb796353c.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 488

Haylett

Feb 4, 2011
Dear Anne, your care and devotion to your mother is in every word that you post. You will go on because your Mum is such a big part of you. Wonderful and happy to have such a loving and loyal daughter. Take care of yourself.