My Beautiful Daddy

clairedelacey

Dec 15, 2015
Northumberland
I lost my wonderful Daddy this morning and I just wanted to say thank you all for your advise and kind words over the last few months which has helped so much.

Daddy and I shared a birthday which is tomorrow so that's going to be hard, but I'm so relieved that he went peacefully and I was with him and I'm sure he knew I was there. He would have been 83 tomorrow and he had a very fulfilling and happy life and I'm am just so pleased that he doesn't have to suffer any longer, I feel he's a peace now.

Love you always Daddy.

Claire xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Otiruz

Nov 28, 2015
Kent
Hello clairedelacey

Daddy's and their girls have the loveliest of relationships. I miss my dad everyday but take comfort from knowing I tread in his steps, stand tall as he did and will always try to be the daughter he wanted me to be.

Sincere condolences claredelacey- we were lucky to have such wonderful fathers.

Bill Owen

Feb 17, 2014
BRIDGEND
Be strong

i lost my wonderful daddy this morning and i just wanted to say thank you all for your advise and kind words over the last few months which has helped so much.

Daddy and i shared a birthday which is tomorrow so that's going to be hard, but i'm so relieved that he went peacefully and i was with him and i'm sure he knew i was there. He would have been 83 tomorrow and he had a very fulfilling and happy life and i'm am just so pleased that he doesn't have to suffer any longer, i feel he's a peace now.

Love you always daddy.

i lost my wife 2 month ago .delyth was only 62.had lewy body dem/ it will be hard for you .my dagther was born on my brithday has well . I like that ;so do my dagther .it will be hard for her when the time cames sorry im dislix so bare with me. Be strong think of all the good times you had with him.and have a smill .

Bill Owen

Feb 17, 2014
BRIDGEND
Opss

i lost my wonderful daddy this morning and i just wanted to say thank you all for your advise and kind words over the last few months which has helped so much.

Daddy and i shared a birthday which is tomorrow so that's going to be hard, but i'm so relieved that he went peacefully and i was with him and i'm sure he knew i was there. He would have been 83 tomorrow and he had a very fulfilling and happy life and i'm am just so pleased that he doesn't have to suffer any longer, i feel he's a peace now.

Love you always daddy.

sorry i did not say deepest symaty thinking of you at this sad time

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Sorry for your loss Claire. A hard time for you, even though you know your dad is at peace.

cragmaid

Oct 18, 2010
North East England
Claire....losing your Daddy at any age is hard. I lost mine when I was 37 and I still miss him 26 years later.
My Mum's birthday was the day after mine, and my son's birthday is the day before mine. My late FIL's birthday is the same day as mine, OH's niece is the day after....on my Mum's birthday:confused::rolleyes:...... there is always a shared memory somewhere. So, although this year's birthday will be sad for you.....next year it will be Your Birthday and you can celebrate it( with a tear if necessary).

So Happy Birthday to you..... and Sympathy for the loss of your Dad.x.x.

Scarlett123

Apr 30, 2013
Essex
I'm so sorry for your sad loss, and my thoughts are with you at this difficult time. My husband died 2 days before his birthday, so I know how extra poignant this is, and especially as it'll be your birthday too.

And your Daddy will be looking down on you. May you find the strength to get through the difficult days ahead. xxx

Madwife

May 24, 2016
My deepest sympathy...

...just joined Talking Point today and your post was the first that caught my attention. I don't know you or all that you have been through but just wanted to say my thoughts are with you. Virtual hug from me x

LeedsLass

Oct 13, 2014
Essex
Thinking of you, it's such a hard time, especially your shared birthday. Hope you can find you peace knowing your lovely Daddy is no longer suffering. Sending you love & strength for the times ahead xxx

Sent from my iPad using Talking Point