Southampton
my heart will go on celine dion
you are still the one sharnia twain.
and for those that have long distances to travel i drove all night roy orbinson
long and winding road beatles

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Abra, abracadabra, I wanna reach out and grab ya (Steve Miller Band)

Don't touch me please (Soft Cell)

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Does anyone think that Chain Reaction (Diana Ross) is appropriate for any forthcoming queues outside supermarkets?

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Does anyone think that Chain Reaction (Diana Ross) is appropriate for any forthcoming queues outside supermarkets?

MaNaAk
lets hope not although panic buying is starting to emerge and delivery slots are getting booked quicker mainly in london. i hope people are more sensible and not selfish to do that to deprive those that cant buy in bulk such as those that paid weekly on pension and pension credits which is paid weekly so cant bulk buy and those that cant carry that amount as in pensioners. as well as nurses etc. buy what you need please.

lemonbalm

May 21, 2018
lets hope not although panic buying is starting to emerge and delivery slots are getting booked quicker mainly in london. i hope people are more sensible and not selfish to do that to deprive those that cant buy in bulk such as those that paid weekly on pension and pension credits which is paid weekly so cant bulk buy and those that cant carry that amount as in pensioners. as well as nurses etc. buy what you need please.

"How much is that Andrex in the window?" (oh, there isn't any)

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzieMK27