Mumxx

roundy

Jan 1, 2009
southport
I love my mum!!

Brought mum to mine today for a day of lunch, haircuts and chat!! She is a star, she was chatty and brightas a button!! On the way home she sang all the lyrics to "the way we were" Barbara Streisand, gosh even when things are good we manage to cry!!

Xxx

Amber 5

Jan 20, 2009
Berkshire
Hi Lisa,
Lovely to hear from you and about your mum doing so well. She sounds a sweetie. Glad she is happy and you are still enjoying 'outings' with her.

I always feel very touched when my mum is happy and singing! I usually have to fight the tears back if there is musical entertainment on where she lives. The enjoyment on the resident's faces as they sing along is plain to see.
Take care.
love Gill x

roundy

Jan 1, 2009
southport
Hiya gill
oh, don't worry there have been so many not so good times but today I had a glimse of my old mum, only for a Nanoo second but it still made my eyes sting!

Haven't been on for a while but feeling the need at the moment. Christmas round the corner, all the memories and emotions come to ahead! :rolleyes:

xxx

florence43

Jul 1, 2009
London
Smile

Oh Roundy,

What a lovely thread! It's so wonderful to read it!

Thank you for sharing, and I'm so happy for you. I hope today is top of the list for memory-making. :)

Love,