Mum's in hospital

noelphobic

Feb 24, 2006
Liverpool
Deborah Blythe said:
Brenda, thinking of you and your mum today and hoping all goes well for you both.

Hi Deborah

Mum has now been discharged from hospital and is back in the nursing home. I will be going to see her a little later this evening.

thanks to you and everyone else for their good wishes and support.

Brenda

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Hi Brenda,
Hope your mum settles back in the NH with no ill effects, following her stay in hospital.
With love

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Hi Brenda

Just doing some catching up - and not sure whether I should post this ... but, you know me ...... :eek: ..... sounds like good news for your mum and I am so pleased .... on seizures - I witnessed my hubby having one just over 12 months ago - out walking on a Sunday morning in a very isolated part of a 'country park' with my then 11-year-old - if it weren't for the kindness of strangers and all that - it is - or was for me - TERRIFYING ....

Hubby was hospitalised and had to have both MRI and CT scans - in his case (because of his medical history) to rule out tumour ......

From experience with both mum and hubby, scan results are not generally analysed and reported fully to consultants for some ten days ... there may be an immediate analysis - but I would beg you keep 'chasing' for the full results ..... I am still awaiting scan results for mum from the beginning of February which have been 'lost' in some 'system' .... if only to get some reassurance ..... :mad:

It may be fairly easy to rule out 'stroke' - but there may be other things show up in a more detailed study of a scan result which could improve care for your mum .... ever the optimist, I know....:eek:

Love, Karen, x