Mums gone now

dianemb

Aug 17, 2006
Hi all
we buried Mum yesterday and after the long struggle before she left us, I feel lost and have a great big hole without her.
I wish there was something more I could have done
its so hard without her (Mum was 71 - lewy body dementia)
I wish I could see her just for 10 more minutes
thanks all
Diane x

nikita

Jul 31, 2004
sorry to hear of your loss sending you a big hug, i think of the just 10 more minutes a lot as gran died in march i stil just thnk one more hug i cant delete the photos i ahve of her off my camera even though i have printed lots of copies out, i still have weepy moments but remember the good times take care

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Would that all of us be granted just 10 more minutes.

That was always my wish when my lovely husband was taken from me some twelve years ago.................now I contemplate my 'future' with dear Lionel.

Take care now, look after yourself, and continue to do what Mum would have wished. Love,

Áine

Feb 22, 2006
sort of north east ish
I have some idea how you feel Diane. It's 7 weeks now since my dad died. I still feel quite lost, but things start to change. I'd love 10 minutes with him as he was before lewy body and before he became deaf. Take your time .... be kind to yourself ...... you're bound to feel sad and exhausted after all this.

mel

Apr 30, 2006
Sheffield
Hiya Diane
Give yourself time, love
When dad died I felt the same.....just wanted a bit more time ....but your mums at peace now....and whole again
Lots of love and hugs
xx

maria29al

Mar 15, 2006
Warwickshire
Hi,
I know how you feel. Since Dad has gone I miss him dreadfully. I cant delete a message on my phone that I sent to him a few days after he died telling him how much I miss and love him!....

So...huge hug to you. Just take each day as it comes.

M
x