Mum's fought her last battle.

cragmaid

Oct 18, 2010
North East England
Go in peace Mo's Mum. Grieve, remember and smile - Mo and family, as the Easter Hymn says...The strife is o'er the battle won..... I'm so pleased you were there to hold her hand and say goodbye.x.

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Mo,

I am so sorry for your loss and hope you will accept my sincere condolences.

Love and a hug

Mo_N

Oct 29, 2009
South East Essex
Thank You all for your love & support

It all seems a bit unreal at the moment. It was painful yet a privilege to be with Mum as she drew her last breath & passed from this world, She has taught me that death is nothing to fear for which I will be eternally grateful.

It has been a glorious sunny day here in Suffolk & I like to think it's mum sending me a message that all is well. A bit fanciful I suppose but it got me through the day.

Thanks again to everyone that has sent me messages, it helps so much to know people care.

Goodnight
Mo
x

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
Mo,wishing you peace, happy thoughts, warm memories and strength for the days and weeks to come.
Chris x

vaz

Mar 23, 2012
It's with very mixed emotions I tell you that my lovely Mum passed away just before 9am this morning with me holding her hand.

There will be a big hole in our family & it's sad she will not be able to see her great-grandchildren grow but her quality of life was getting worse by the day as she had lost most of her long term memory & her sense of self. Her end when it came was mercifully quick. She had a strong Christian faith & I hope that she has reached the paradise her religion promised. May she rest in eternal peace.

My thanks to everyone who has given me support over the dementia years. Forgive me if I am absent from TP for a while - but I will look in from time to time once the grief subsides.

Love
Mo
x

Condolences: sorry to hear of your mum's death. No doubt her faith brought her comfort in her last days. The paradise the bible promises will mean no more death, pain or suffering. Rev 21:3,4, (Ps 37:10,11 - on earth)

Mo_N

Oct 29, 2009
South East Essex
Coroner still not released Mum to Funeral director

Apparently coroner's not happy with the wording of cause of death & has referred it back to the hospital :(

The only good news is that his office don't expect there to be a post mortem. There will be an inquest but apparently this will not delay the funeral.

I'm a bit bemused at it all - just want to be able to make the arrangements & lay Mum to rest.

Provisionally the funeral will be 12th November - 2 days before my knee op. It's going to be a traumatic week ..........

Mo
x