Mums Back In Hospital

elwoodlpool

Mar 27, 2006
Derbyshire
www.myspace.com
Morning all ive been up most of the night worrying, I had just taken the twins to bed last night at 6.00pm came down stairs to start dinner for me and Leanne. And Leanne told me
"your'e mum's back in hospital" Well my heart just sank she has a seziure at 4am yesterday morning and then another one so she was taken to hospital. Straight away i called my sister she had been crying and told me a little more when they found mum in the morning her face had gone like a gray colour and her lips were blue. My sister callled me back after she had been to see mum and told me she was in a bad way she has now got twitches and her jaw was grinding and she was saying nothing at all she also told me mums eyes looked as if the last scrap of her had gone. Im at my wits end to be honest and really dont know how much more i can take i feel sad,angry,confused i CURSE this disease i really do. Watching your'e own mother die like this.

Regards all

Mark

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
So sorry Mark. Just when you`d been able to see her too. I hope she gets the best of care and will soon be more comfortable.

Love xx

Kathleen

Mar 12, 2005
West Sussex
Mark,

What a shock, but at least your Mum is in hospital and being monitored.

Fits do happen sometimes with this disease, let's hope the hospital find the right balance of medication to get them under control.

I don't suppose your Mum is aware of what's happening, which is a small crumb of comfort.

Will you be able to visit her soon?

Let us know how things go.

Kathleen

elwoodlpool

Mar 27, 2006
Derbyshire
www.myspace.com
I am planning to go and visit her.

All i can think about today is mum lying there in this state. I mean this if someone said to me if you die now and you're mum will be cured. Id ask what do i have to do

Thanks again all

Mark

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Hello Mark, I have been following your posts and indeed this is a wretched disease. I am sorry to read about your mum's present condition and hopefully things may not be as bad as they presently seem.Sometimes we just have to accept the things that we can not change and deal with them the best way we can.I know that this is all very hard on you,but all you can do is be there for your mum with what ever support you can. I hope that things do improve for all concerned. Take Care Taffy.