Mum

h_eclair

Feb 25, 2005
This site is fantastic have read with interest lots of your sad, moving sometimes funny stories have cried and laughed. In fact have visited most days since finding you!!! Thank you for your last replies. Mum was diagnosed several months ago(she kept getting distressed and frustrated about her memory ). Was wondering how progressive Ad is? She has already had to finish work, she takes Aricept. I really did see a big change in her this visit, she got lost one day another she experienced an hallucination although not terrible it brought her illness to my attention (i think possibly i've been in denial) I did attend her last consultation but didn't fire any questions at her Dr but this time i will, any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks again and my thoughts are with you all
Love Helen :)

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Dear Helen, there is no set time frame. In some sufferers it can last years, in others not so long. Try checking through our fact sheets, especially 452. They do say there are like three stages, early, middle and end stage. These vary from person to person in length though. Love She. XX