1. dream

dream Registered User

Feb 9, 2008
    shropshire
    mum can out of hospital tussday had to pick tablets from cemist yesterday afternoon took them round to dad after when i got there i thought i would pop in for a min just to see if she was ok i was unbleiveable that he told me to go away and shooing me off as if i was some dog and slaming the door on me i just cannot get my head round why he did it, but on the other hand he lets my other sister in, is my dad lossing is marbels as well, as he has allready cut one of my other sister out!

2. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    Oh dream how awful for you. Something must have happened.

I can only suggest you let things lie for a while then ask your other sister to try to find out what`s wrong.

Love xx

3. Margarita

Margarita Registered User

Feb 17, 2006
    london
    #3 Margarita, Jun 20, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
    I hope you don't mind, but I look back on your post .

has it got anything to do with this ?

As you did talk to the warden as I read it in another post of yours . so I am wondering if your father found out ? so this is his reaction to it, as in still holding it against you

4. helen.tomlinson

helen.tomlinson Registered User

Mar 27, 2008
    Hi Dream

That is awful. Someone wanted you to pick up the prescription and I presume that was your dad? Perhaps you could consider getting the support from your other sisters and you all showing a united front!

Love Helen

5. Taffy

Taffy Registered User

Apr 15, 2007
    Hello Dream,

I think that your dad is very stressed with your mum's situation and probably feels insecure threatened and panic has now come into it. I can understand your concerns and hurt by his actions and you may have to rely on your sister to see if she can shed some light on the problem.

I hope it all can be sorted out. Love Taffy.

6. Chrissyan

Chrissyan Registered User

Aug 9, 2007
    N E England
    Have you thought perhaps something had happened & your Dad didn't want you to see in case you thought he wasn't coping.