mum

dream

Feb 9, 2008
shropshire
back again be on holiday with mothering law to say it was a relaxing holiday is an under statment felt like a babysitter as she has the same problem as my mum.my mum comes out of hospital on tuesday her condition has got worse plus she has cancer as well., she looks very frail and grey did not want this last thing to happen wanted her to died pain free, sometime your head is screaming with anger why do they have to go this way so many tears that are there but you have to be :confused:strong tears will come later.

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
Dream

(((((hugs))))))

What a nightmare for you. I can well understand why you want to howl. I can't make it better for you but I can tell you that we all understand.

You are right, the tears will come, when you least expect them.
Welcome them and let them fall. It helps relieve the stress at times. We are here for you.

Love

Mameeskye

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
Hello again Rose

I'm so sorry that life is so full of care & grief for you. No one deserves this awful illness. Can't offer much comfort, except to say "Know how you feel".

Attachments

• Teary smiley.gif
    Teary smiley.gif
    7.2 KB · Views: 152

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Dear Dream,
So many of us know exactly how you feel.
We are all here to support you.
Sending love & prayers for your Mum and for you to have the strength to get through this very diffcult time.
Love from
Christine

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Dream, it must be so hard for you, with both mums with dementia, and your mum with cancer as well. I'm not surprised you're crying, life is so unfair at times.

Nothing much I can say to help, but I'm thinking of you, and sending you hugs.

Love,

citybythesea

Mar 23, 2008
coast of texas
Dear Dream,

I am so sorry. I cannot feel your pain...but can empathize. I too, have been thru a lot...sometimes I had someone to help...other times not. Long ago I learned this and try to live by it...(tho' even the best cannot keep away moments of sadness.)......Happiness is not found in the facts of our life, but in the color of the light by which we look at the facts of life....

I know life is hard...I promise it will get easier.

HUGS

Nancy