Mum won't Eat - inevitable consequence

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
Dear Lynne,

I am so sorry to hear about your mum. You have been so brave in looking after your mum and still having the time to post here about her journey.

Please accept my condolences.

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Your ability to keep reaching out to others amidst your own pain and circumstances has left me awestruck and, personally, forever grateful.

Huge sympathy and greatest respect.

Love, Karen, x

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Dear Lynne,

I'm sorry..my reply sounded so unsympathetic..it wasn't meant to be..

I was a bit shocked..as you must have been.

It's good you were with mum...sincerely hope you're ok...and not alone..

And my condolences...

Love and respect...

gigi xx

Sandy

Mar 23, 2005
Dear Lynne,

The ups and downs of this journey that you have taken with your mum have been so moving. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

Your mother was so lucky to have such a loving and supportive daughter. I'm sure she knew that.

With deepest sympathy,

Sandy

Carolann

Apr 19, 2006
Nottinghamshire
Hi,
I have not posted for what seems ages but I browse most days even though it is almost 2 years since my Mum died from Alzheimers. The eating problem was horrendous, just trying to get her to eat very small amounts was nearly impossible so I know what you have been going through.
My heart goes out to you on your Mums passing - you were with her as we were with our Mum and I hope you will get great comfort from that in the days to come.
Thinking of you
Carolann

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Lynne

I knew it was near but it was still such a shock to read your very sad news.
Please accept my deepest sympathy, sincere condolences and total admiration for the care you gave your mother.
With Love xx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear L:ynne

I am so sorry to read of your mum's passing. My heart reaches out to you. I am so glad that you were able to be there.

Love and best wishes

Margaret W

Apr 28, 2007
North Derbyshire
Hello everyone, I haven't been on this post at all till today, but you are all lovely people and everyone seems to have done their utmost best for their relatives. Love to you all.

Margaret

julieann15

Jun 13, 2008
Leicestershire
Dear Lynne
So sorry to read that your mum has passed on. Glad you were with her when she went it must have been a great comfort to her to know how much you loved her and how much you did for her.
Love and hugs

julie & Ian xx

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
Dear Lynne

I am so sorry to read your news.

While it hurts like fury when it happens it was lovely that you were able to be there with your Mum. It is a great gift and although sad, bittersweet.

Wishing you the strength to deal with what you must in the coming days.

Take your time to rest and grieve.

Love

Mameeskye

ROSEANN

Oct 1, 2006
staffordshire
Dear Lynne
I have only just seen your news and I am so sorry to hear that your mum has passed away.
I am very glad you were there at the end and am sending much love to you.
Please take care.
Love Roseann

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Another Angel in Heaven

Dear Lynne,

Sending you sincere condolenses on the loss of your Mother.

May you be granted the strength to get through the coming days.

Love from
Christine

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Dear Lynne:
I have only just read your news. I am so sorry and my sincere condolences at this very sad time.

Your post about it makes me confident that in your arms your Mum was so so contented as she left this world.

God Bless Jan