Mum the Magpie...

Austinsmum

Oct 7, 2012
Melton Mowbray
Good thread!

This morning I was eating my breakfast outside in the sun and mum came out trying to peg the place mats on the washing line (solid place mats!) She gave up after 10 minutes but managed to dispose of them before she got back in the house - and I was sat there supposedly keeping an eye on her!
No idea where she’s stashed them...

Robstick

May 4, 2013
Mum strikes again!!

New medication blister packs delivered Monday.

Finally found on Thursday!!!

grrr :D

sarahp

Feb 23, 2013
Yes 1954, I eventually found them in the airing cupboard!! I'm relieved she wasn't wearing them :))

Glad you found the blister pack Rob and thanks enjoying this thread :) Haha austins mum you will find them when you least expect. The paper trail was laid to send me off scent I think jeany.

Xxxxxxx

jeany123

Mar 24, 2012
Durham
I dropped something down the back of the washer and went for the litter picker that Allen uses, it is always in the same place down the side of his desk, GONE, Allen says haven't had it haven't seen it for over a year, he just had it yesterday I saw him , anyway couldn't find it so had to move washing machine, then 5 minutes later I went to have another look cos I couldn't believe he could hide it as it's not that small, I found it under the mattress he says grandson must have put it there, apart from grandson not being in bedroom by himself ever, I saw Allen with it after he had gone home , is it me or is it him ??? !!!!

Still haven't found the door key

Last edited:

sarahp

Feb 23, 2013
It does make you doubt yourself. I panic when I look for things because that's what started mum with AD. Losing things and searching through bags. So every time I can't find anything in my bottomless pit of a handbag I get the fear of dread!! Xx

Robstick

May 4, 2013
and how many times when you are looking for something do you check the same places over an over again, even though you know it's not there!!

p.s glad you are enjoying the thread :)

starryuk

Nov 8, 2012
When I am in a panic looking for something I have lost, I get someone else to look, eg for a prescription in my handbag (bottomless pit).

I just don't 'see' it, however many times I search. Same with piles of paperwork!(eg searching for a parking ticket not paid with 1 day to go before the fine doubles).

Oh dear....the dread...as you say. But on the bright side, (I say to myself) if you can work out where it probably is in a logical sort of way you are ok...for now!:eek:

sarahp

Feb 23, 2013
I know we all do it really and I hope at the age of 36 it is just plain lack of organisation haha, that also of dealing with things for 2 people, at least I can hope!! I always curse myself, put mobile phone in same place next time but never do, note to self, be more organised!!!! Xxx