Mum still hallucinating, is it the meds or progression?

Worthitprincess

Aug 11, 2016
She's also got her anti psychotic drug now which she starts tonight and I'm hoping will give her a more settled night. X

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
You've made a hard decision, Worthitprincess, for your mum's good, to ensure that she receives the best care and is safe. And you've made that decision in spite of the tugging of your own heartstrings, wanting to let your mum stay in her own home. That takes a lot of love. xx

Worthitprincess

Aug 11, 2016
I just really hope it goes all to plan. I do think my dad was smiling down on me when the lady said the room was free. I'm so glad he wasn't here to see how bad she has been. I'm not naming my first child Daniel that's for sure (this is the man she has been seeing). Talking point has been my saviour throughout this difficult time. She's had a good day today despite the past week but she could dip again anytime and that's what bothers me and my brother. It's nighttime that's a problem and her irregular sleep and I know sunrise have special mats that alert night staff if she wakes, something we just can't have in her own home. Plus night sitting would cost a fortune at home also. I cannot stress how much they have reassured me they will help her but still finding it difficult to process. Emotions running very high at the moment. X

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharonmatthews1976