1. angelface

angelface Registered User

Oct 8, 2011
    london
    Sorry for your loss, wishing you strength for the days to come.

2. CeliaW

CeliaW Registered User

Jan 29, 2009
    Hampshire
    So sorry Sue but glad it was peaceful for your Mum. Certainly remember all the stress you had, really don't know how you managed as long as you did. Take good care of yourself xx

3. Willow Tree

Willow Tree Registered User

Jul 6, 2016
    USA
    So sorry to hear of your loss, but how lucky you are to hear those words of love. Sincere condolences and a virtual hug.

4. Pear trees

Pear trees Registered User

Jan 25, 2015
    Sorry for your loss, she is at peace now, look after yourself.

5. Witzend

Witzend Registered User

Aug 29, 2007
    SW London
    So glad it was peaceful. Take care of yourself. X

6. Susan.J.

Susan.J. Registered User

Jun 25, 2016
    Female
    Australia
    Sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and sending a virtual hug and warm wishes.

7. henfenywfach

henfenywfach Registered User

May 23, 2013
    rct
    Sorry to hear your sad news! Our thoughts are with you. I wish you peace as you try to come to terms with so many different emotions

8. SueShell

SueShell Registered User

Sep 13, 2012
    Orpington
    Thank You

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I have asked that anyone wishing to send donations at Mum's funeral send them to the Alzheimers association.
    Hair Twiddler: I've sent you 3 PMs over the past months but seems you haven't received any of them, I'll try again. Big hugs to all, Sue xx

9. sunray

sunray Registered User

Sep 21, 2008
    Female
    East Coast of Australia
    Sue Shell, wishing you strength as you go through this hard time. My condolences on your Mum's passing, I am so glad she managed to tell you how much you meant to her. That memory will stand you in good stead for years to come.

Sue.